The signs and symptoms of depression include:
- tiredness and loss of energy
- loss of confidence and self-esteem
- concentration difficulties
- feelings of anxiousness, helplessness and hopelessness
- sleeping problems
- loss of appetite
- loss of sex drive
- constant physical aches and pains.
As symptoms develop you may find yourself becoming more isolated as you choose to avoid friends, you may start to self-harm or start thinking about suicide and death.
If you are concerned, contact us now for advice and guidance.