Stress can have a huge effect on your mental and physical health and can alter the way you behave.
There are lots of common symptoms of stress and you should try to seek help from a professional or look at ways to manage your stress if you experience any of the following:
- Lacking in self-esteem or thinking negatively about yourself
- Often feeling overly-emotional, overwhelmed or anxious
- Frequently feeling anxious
- Suffering with headaches, muscle tension and feel dizzy
- Often feeling tired and trouble sleeping
- Eating, drinking or smoking too much
- Having difficulty making decisions and concentrating
- Being irritable and snappy
- Excluding yourself from social situations and people if you feel unable to cope.
If you are struggling, contact us now for an assessment.